The Solutions Company…
Stevens Industries is the largest manufacturer of commercial casework and architectural millwork in the United States. In 2015 the company was recognized as one of the fastest growing wood manufacturers in the United States. Woodworking Network noted that Stevens’ business strategies have been key to the company’s growth. In addition to quality casework, architectural millwork and award-winning textured-woodgrain panels, they also offer specialty lines of laboratory casework and furniture, music and instrument storage, and childcare furniture. Specialty brands include Stevens Advantage, StevensWood, Tot Mate, I.D.SYSTEMS and Techline America.
Backed by the most extensive Quality Assurance program in the industry, Stevens dedicates itself to the current and future needs of its customers. Stevens is committed to the pursuit of excellence in customer care, product innovation, community investment and respect for the environment.
Stevens Industries will be a world class manufacturer of wood and laminated products.
- We shall emphasize attention to detail and simplicity in all our processes.
- We shall relentlessly pursue reduction of customer lead times.
- We shall provide new products and services reflecting greatest value and innovation in techniques and design.
- We shall maintain a lean, responsive, competitive organization.
- We shall strive for fair profits and sustain controlled growth through proper business planning.
- We shall maintain a friendly, clean, and safe work environment.
- We shall be responsible members of our community.
- We shall conform to sound environmental practices.
Stevens Industries, Inc. strives to create an inclusive environment, with respect for differences in age; ethnicity; gender; gender identity; nationality; physical, mental and developmental abilities; race; religion; sexual orientation; skin color and socio-economic status.
Diversity in thought, talent and life experience makes us stronger as a team.
I Am Stevens.