18″ Wide Open Shelf Base Cabinet
Science is fun especially when working in a lab equipped to meet your needs! And, every science lab needs shelves for storage! The open shelf unit is the perfect solution to help keep your science lab neat and tidy. With an adjustable shelf that includes a customized double pin support system, this shelving system can take on the heaviest items in your lab and will not sag over time. Use this shelving system on its own, or add it with other pieces to customize your lab.
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Worksurface top, backsplash and ordered separately; Black base molding included
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Double pin shelf support with retaining tabs
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 18W x 35H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray