18″ Wide Six-Shelf Unit, Right Hinge Door
Bookcase style shelving will add lots of storage space to your science lab! This tall bookcase with six adjustable shelves will have you organized in no time. The shelves are hidden behind a sturdy door, allowing you to keep your lab area neat and tidy with items tucked away. The shelves are built to hold heavier objects, including books and lab equipment. It is a perfect addition on its own or an add on to your customized lab.
- Unit features a door and six adjustable shelves; Black base molding; Double pin shelf support with retaining tabs
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Must be securely anchored to building structure
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 18W x 84H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray