2 Student Table With Front Cabinet, 3/4″ Black Epoxy Worksurface
All students will be face forward with this two-student table! Lab partners will find what they need at this sturdy two-student table. The table comes equipped with two locking compartments and two outlets, which can be used for science equipment or for laptops or tablets. This table provides several conveniences to make sure students have what they need to stay on task.
- Unit features (2) Lockable door compartments, (1) duplex and (1) GFI outlet
- 3/4″ Black Epoxy top; Black base molding
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 60W x 36H x 36DAssembly Instructions
A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray