24 Bin Unit With Doors
Students can each have their own bin to keep work separated and organized! This unit is equipped with 24 translucent bins that are designed to be easily accessible to students, but can be secured by the exterior doors. The small bins provide enough room for students to store work, and the translucent bins make it easy for the lab instructor to see whats inside each bin. It is a perfect addition on its own or an add on to your customized lab.
- Unit features 24 translucent bins with High impact resistant edges; Includes black base molding
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Must be securely anchored to building structure
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 42W x 84H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray