36″ Wide Door/Shelf Base Cabinet
Organize your science lab by keeping equipment within reach, but out of sight. Tuck items out of the way and securely store them in this two-door shelving unit designed with your lab in mind. With a customized adjustable shelf to hold the heaviest of lab equipment enclosed behind two sturdy doors, this unit is not only practical, but also reduces the look of clutter in your classroom lab.
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Worksurface top, backsplash and ordered separately; Black base molding included
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Double pin shelf support with retaining tabs
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 36W x 35H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray