36″ Wide Door/Shelf Hutch, Lockable
Customize your base cabinet by adding a hutch! This Lockable hutch has three adjustable shelves enclosed behind a set of solid wooden doors, making it the perfect place to store items you Would like to keep tucked away. The shelves are specially designed to support heavier items, making this unit ideal for your science lab. Add this hutch to an existing base cabinet to create a look of your own and to create a unit that fits your needs.
- Unit features two lockable doors and three adjustable shelves; Double pin shelf support with retaining tabs
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Must be securely anchored to building structure
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 36W x 48H x 14DAssembly Instructions
A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray