36″ Wide Six-Shelf Display Unit With Doors
A display case is a great way to dress up your storage space! This tall, wide display cabinet with six adjustable shelves will look great in your science lab and will hold plenty of your labs equipment. The glass display doors will allow you to easily see what is stored in the cabinet. The shelves are built to hold heavier objects, including books and lab equipment. It is a perfect addition on its own or an add on to your customized lab.
- Unit features two framed-glass doors and six adjustable shelves; Safety Tempered Glass; Includes black base molding
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Must be securely anchored to building structure
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 36W x 84H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray