4 Student Island Table, 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate Worksurface
Four students have plenty of room to work! Seat four students at this table without taking up too much floor space in your science lab. The tablecan be used for science equipment or for laptops or tablets. This table provides several conveniences to make sure students have what they need to stay on task, and is designed to sit students comfortably in a smaller space.
- Unit features include large Lockable cabinet; four outlets
- 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate top; Black base molding
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze; Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 80W x 36H x 47D
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray
10 Fashion Grey
01 Evening Tigris
05 Ebony Star