4 Student Pentagon Table, 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate Worksurface
The special design allows all four students to face the front of the classroom! Four students can comfortably fit at this pentagon-shaped table designed to allow all students to face the front of the classroom. This table provides several conveniences to make sure students have what they need to stay on task.
- Unit features include two locking compartments and two outlets
- 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate top; Black base molding
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze; Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 85W x 36H x 47DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray
10 Fashion Grey
01 Evening Tigris
05 Ebony Star