60″ Wide/36″ Deep Science Classroom Table, 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate Worksurface
Built to last! Constructed to withstand the toughest classroom conditions, these tables have steel legs attached with specially designed hardware to make them strong and durable. They are engineered to be wobble free and are easy to clean. Both the apron and the worksurface are available in a variety of colors, allowing you to customize the look of your room. Additionally, the worksurface area is designed to take on the wear and tear of a classroom environment and is easy to clean.
- 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate top
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze; Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 60W x 30H x 36DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray
10 Fashion Grey
01 Evening Tigris
05 Ebony Star