60″ Wide/47″ Deep Science Adjustable Classroom Table, 1″ High Pressure Laminate Worksurface
Adjust tables to the height you need! Whether you are sitting or standing, this table can accommodate your needs. Constructed to withstand the toughest classroom conditions, these tables have steel legs attached with specially designed hardware to make them strong and durable. Built to last, these tables are engineered to be sturdy and have adjustable leveling glides to eliminate wobbling at all levels.
- 1″ High Pressure Laminate top
- Adjustable Height and leveling guides
- Steel, black powder coated legs for strength and durability; grey extensions
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze; Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 60W x 36H x 47DAssembly Instructions
A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray
10 Fashion Grey
01 Evening Tigris
05 Ebony Star