Base/Glass Door Hutch Combo, 1″ Chemical Resistant Laminate Worksurface, Lockable
A Lockable hutch is a great way to maximize your space and create a finished look in your science lab! This hutch provides three sturdy shelves tucked behind two beautiful glass doors, making this unit both functional and attractive. The additional storage below includes an adjustable shelf that can be used for items you prefer to have hidden away. The shelves are specially designed to support heavier items, making this unit ideal for your science lab. Use this shelving system on its own, or add it with other pieces to customize your lab.
- Includes worksurface top and black base molding
- Unit features two framed glass doors with three adjustable shelves in the hutch, and two solid doors with one adjustable shelf in the base cabinet
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Durable A-tech surface makes clean up a breeze
- Impact resistant edging will look great for years to come
- Some assembly & installation required
- A-tech is an exclusive Stevens engineered high heat setting resin surfacing on composite particleboard core, embossed with a woodgrain look, available in solid colors and woodgrain patterns. It provides a non-porous, moisture-resistant facing, not susceptible to separation or delamination.
- A-tech has been tested and certified against SEFA 8.0 Section 8 Cabinet Surface chemical finish testing and demonstrates performance superior to typical wood finishes on the market.
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions: 36W x 84H x 23DAssembly Instructions
003 Medium Cherry
011 Castle Oak
019 Natural Elm
020 Dark Elm
021 Roman Walnut
022 Dark Walnut
023 Midnight Maple
024 Light Oak
010 Fashion Gray
10 Fashion Grey
01 Evening Tigris
05 Ebony Star